Why We Need To Collect Your Information
We generally collect and process your information when we need to fulfill a contractual obligation such as to process your account to use our platforms, or to provide you with our services. These legitimate reasons will include to:
- Preventing risk and fraud
- Process your order for our products and services (whether sold by us or a third party seller)
- Deliver the products you have purchased through our platforms. We may need to pass your personal information on to a third party (e.g. our logistics partner) or relevant regulatory authority (e.g. customs) in order to make delivery of the product to you.
- Update you on the delivery of the products you have purchased
- Provide customer support
- Provide and improve our products and services
- Provide reports and analytics
- Assist in marketing and advertising
We endeavour to only process your personal information for these legitimate reasons after considering the potential risks to your privacy and offering you control over your personal information where appropriate. We will also be limiting the information we keep, limiting what we do with your information, who we send your information to, how long we keep your information, and take appropriate technical measures to protect your information.
The Personal Information We May Collect
During the course of your use of our platforms and services, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- Identity: such as your name, gender, profile picture, and date of birth.
- Contact Info: such as billing address, delivery address, email address and phone numbers.
- Account Info: such as bank account details, credit card details and payment details.
- Transaction Info: such as details about orders and payments, and other details of products and services related to you.
- Profile: such as your username and password, orders related to you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage: such as information on how you use our platforms, products and services or view any content on the platforms, including the time spent on the platforms, items and data searched for on the platforms, access times and dates, as well as websites you were visiting before you came to our platforms and other similar statistics.
- Marketing and communications: such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, your communication preferences and your chat, email or call history on our platforms or with third party customer service providers.
You agree not to submit any information to us which is inaccurate or misleading, and you agree to inform us of any inaccuracies or changes to such information. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to require further documentation to verify the information provided by you.
As with most websites and mobile applications, your devices send information which may include data about you that gets logged by a web server when you browse our platforms. This typically includes without limitation your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, type of mobile device, the characteristics of the mobile device, the unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device, the address of a referring web site (if any), the pages you visit on our website and mobile applications and the times of visit, and sometimes a “cookie” (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help our site remember your last visit. If you are logged in, this information is associated with your personal account. The information is also included in anonymous statistics to allow us to understand how visitors use our site. Our mobile Apps may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. For most mobile devices, you are able to withdraw your permission for us to acquire this information on your location through your device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your mobile device’s location services, please contact your mobile device service provider or the device manufacturer.
ARTitude does not sell products, nor intends to provide any of our services or the use of our platforms to minors. We also do not knowingly collect any personal data relating to minors.
- We will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of the services on our platforms by yourself, users who act on your behalf or any unauthorised users. It is your responsibility to make your own informed decisions about the use of the services on our platforms and take necessary steps to prevent any misuse of the services on our platforms.
All WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE ON THIRD PARTY SITES. We do implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the personal data confidential. When you place orders or access your personal data, we offer the use of a secure server. All personal data or sensitive information you supply is encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may choose various third party websites to link to, and frame within, our platforms. We may also participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our visitors. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies as well as security arrangements. Even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Data collected by our co-brand partners or third party sites (even if offered on or through our platforms) may not be received by us.
- We will not be responsible or liable for the content, security arrangements (or lack thereof) and activities of any linked sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our platforms and the links placed upon each of them and therefore welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including, without limitation, if a specific link does not work).